Monday, August 11, 2008

One month to go to Turkey and Janie - woohoo!

My next adventure begins on September 12th 2008 when I leave for a three week vacation in Turkey. I will be meeting up with my sister Janie who is in the final stages of her one-year travel around the world. To say that I am anxious is an understatement. After the awful weather we've had here in Quebec in the summer of 2008, I am definitely looking forward to a change in scenery and a change of pace. I am also very much looking forward to seeing Janie in person as it's been 7 months since I left her in Bangkok after our three-week trip through Thailand.

I am currently in the planning stages for this trip so all I can say for now is that my adventure begins when I arrive in Istanbul on September 13th and it will end when I return to Montreal on October 4th. I am looking forward to nice weather, great sights, great people and great food, not necessarily in that order...

So stay tuned for more exciting posts and pictures come September.

1 comment:

Janie said...

Can't wait to see you!!!

Not long now...